Underwrite an Exhibition
There are many ways you or your business can benefit by underwriting Laguna Art Museum’s exhibitions and special events (such as the Annual Art Auction, the Laguna Beach Plein Air Painting Invitational, and Palette to Palate). Not only will you receive special sponsor benefits, you will also be supporting a historical Orange County institution. Underwriters aid Laguna Art Museum, a nonprofit institution, in presenting its exhibitions and events and achieving its goal of becoming the premier museum of California art.
Laguna Art Museum is the oldest arts institution on the southern coast of California, and a vibrant showcase of historical and contemporary California art in the region. Annually, 30,000 persons visit its exhibitions and attend its arts education programs and special events. More than 1,200 highly educated families and businesses, from Los Angeles to San Diego and beyond, are members and regular supporters of the museum.
The museum offers outstanding benefits to exhibition and event underwriters that, depending on the level of support, include important brand association and high visibility at the museum and on banners seen from Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Beach. Company logos are featured in the museum’s marketing channels, including printed materials, the website, e-newsletters, and in the museum lobby.
This sponsorship opportunity will work for you because the museum interacts with audiences through multiple events and educational programs, a very active web presence, monthly e-newsletters, direct mail, and frequent media coverage. As a sponsor you will be part of these communications, you will be linked importantly to the long-respected leadership, accomplishments, and prestige of the museum, and your brand will be exposed to and reinforced among this cultured community.
Depending on the sponsorship level, you will receive the following benefits in exchange for exhibition sponsorship:
• Logo and link on lagunaartmuseum.org for one year (80,000+ impressions)
• Logo and link in Laguna Art Museum monthly e-newsletters (5,000+ impressions/month)
• Logo placement on two museum building banners and one Downtown Laguna Beach banner for each exhibition (42,000 impressions/day)
• Logo placement on opening night invitations (3,000 impressions)
• Logo placement on promotional rack cards (20,000 impressions)
• Logo placement on gallery title wall (10,000 impressions/exhibition)
• Logo placement on lobby slideshow (10,000 impressions/exhibition)
• Logo placement/mention in all publicity-related materials
• Logo placement in Members’ Magazine (9,000+ impressions)
• Name placement on lobby Major Donor Wall (30,000+ impressions/year)
• Tickets to exclusive opening night parties and gala events ($150/each)
As an exhibition underwriter, you will be recognized as someone that cares about culture in our community and promotes art appreciation and understanding. View our upcoming exhibitions and events, and consider underwriting one today!
>> For more information, please contact deputy director Genny Boccardo-Dubey at 949.494.8971 x208.