Sign up for next month’s camp instead!
Get a behind the scenes look at how exhibitions come to life. Kids become the artists, curators, and art handlers as they explore the exciting world of Art Exhibitions. Taught by the education staff with special visits from other museum employees, kids will experience the museum in a new way while finding their own creative voice.
- This session is for ages 6–12 only.
- Camps run from 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- A healthy snack will be provided by the museum. Campers should bring their own lunches.
- Pricing and Cancellations
- $280 for members
- $350 for non-members
- $220 for members registering 2 or more children (each)
- $300 for members registering 2 or more children (each)
- Registration fees are fully refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the scheduled day camp session.
Bring your little ones to Laguna Art Museum for an interactive Storytime and art-making experience unlike any other!
Third Street Writers: Paint a Picture with Words
Third Street Writers is proud to present an ekphrastic writing workshop on the work of Joseph Kleitsch.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Receive news about collections, exhibitions, events, and more.