Celebrate the new year with a Kids’ Night Out! Kids take over the museum for a special, fun-filled night with dinner, art activities, and an interactive surf-themed scavenger hunt around the museum. Caregivers and parents can enjoy a night out, too, as our education team takes over to guide the young learners on an exploration of the museum exhibitions and provide opportunities for hands-on artmaking activities.
- Registration is open to children aged 6–12 only.
- Advanced registration required. Additional paperwork regarding policies and registration will be sent to guardians of registered students directly and must be returned on the day of the event.
Museum members: $80
If registering two or more children, we offer a discounted price of $70 per child.
Q: What is the procedure for registration and cancellation?
- You must pre-register your child for the event through the website.If you must cancel your participation, your payment is refundable up to 48 hours before the event.
Q: Do you accommodate for allergies, medical needs, or special needs?
- We want to make sure all students have a fun and safe time! Once you have registered for the event, paperwork will be sent to the guardian directly. On the last page, you will fill out general information about your child including any accommodations they may need.
Q: What is the procedure for drop off and pick up?
- Event activities will begin at 6:00 pm. Please enter through the front door and check in with a staff member at the front desk. Staff will confirm your reservation and waiver information. You will be required to show a photo ID that confirms that your identity matches one of the names on the paperwork. The staff member will collect the paperwork and give you the pick-up pass located on the last page of your paperwork. Then, a LAM staff member will escort your child to join the group.
- You are required to show the pick-up pass that is attached to the paperwork or photo ID to staff in order to pick up your child. The person picking up the child must be listed on the registration form.